Monday, May 5, 2008

99 Balloons

Two friends of mine have been having been experiencing the full gamut of emotions concerning the health of their soon to be born baby. The soon to be born baby seems to have something similar to omphalocele (or Edwards Syndrome I think), that's when the organs grow outside of the body. It is a very trying time for my friends and their unborn child so I would request for your prayers for they are urgently needed during this time. I came across this YouTube video about a Christian couple dealing with their baby having this same disease called 99 Balloons. It is a very moving video and it has drawn this ordeal to close to home. And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return; the LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." -- the Book of Job 1:21 (Biretta Tip: The Deacon's Bench)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics