Sunday, June 24, 2007
Apparently I can call myself a heterosexual that represents "Heterosexuals of America" with a group membership of 'one' and march in the Gay Pride parade proclaiming that since my group represents heterosexuals in America, that America 'approves' of their political agenda and get quoted on the front page of every newspaper in America that gives me gravitas to the public saying it's 'ok'. Or I could just convert to Reformed Judaism, study the Talmud for several weeks, have de facto gravitas by simply stating a 'politically correct' position of accepting a disordered lifestyle. Either effort seems to be enough for most liberal leaning newspapers, such as the Houston Chronicle, to quote 'any' sort of religious leader and mislead the public by giving the impression that religious leaders across the country approve of this disordered lifestyle. When in fact they don't. You wonder why these newspapers won't name which organizations these so-called 'religious leaders' represent, (with the exception of 'Dignity')? They don't because the public would notice that every one of these 'religious leaders' represents the fringe, or nearly defunct group of extremists, in their respective faith, such as 'Dignity', that carry little or zero support and/or gravitas. What a gross abuse of journalistic reporting. Our fellow brothers and sisters that suffer from the disorder same sex attraction need our love and fraternal correction, not the continued effort to enable someone to sin more and continue in a most dangerous lifestyle. To enable those who suffer from this contributes to a hazardous and dangerous lifestyle that destroys family relationships, ostracizes children, contributes to the AIDS epidemic, and is prone to violence within their own social circles due to serial relationships that create unstable and unhealthy lives? An analogy to this is why would I want to participate in a Drunk Pride parade and support alcoholics in their lifestyle of drinking themselves to death? Why would I want to support someone who passes out to fall asleep? Who will have the strong possibility of dieing from their abusive and detrimental behavior of drinking? That because of their lifestyle are unable to keep long-term relationships, keep a stable job, and probably die from cirrhosis? I'm done. For the Houston Chronicle post on religious approval of homosexuality click here. To read on the Church's teachings on homosexuality click here.
0 comments:Post a Comment
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- Catholic News-Friday, June 29, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Thursday, June 28, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, June 27, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Tuesday, June 26, 2007 A.D.
- Homosexual Marriage Momentum?
- Catholic News-Monday, June 25, 2007 A.D.
- Conservapedia, Answering Wikipedia's Liberalism
- Gay Pride Reporting Is Wretched
- Catholic News-Sunday, June 24, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Saturday, June 23, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Friday, June 22, 2007 A.D.
- Prayer Request For Catholic Blogger
- Houston's 'Ultimate Church'
- Catholic News-Wednesday, June 20, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, June 18, 2007 A.D.
- CVSTOS FIDEI Blogging Evolution
- Around The Blogosphere And Other Observations
- Catholic News-Saturday, June 16, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Friday, June 15, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, June 13, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, June 11, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Thursday, June 7, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, June 6, 2007, A.D.
- Catholic News-Tuesday, June 5, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, June 4, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Saturday, June 2, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Friday, June 1, 2007 A.D.
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2006 (546)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation