Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spiritual Warfare

I am but a Catholic living his life here in Houston. I am obedient to my archbishop as well as to my fellow man. I adhere to the Magisterium and follow my Catholic faith as faithfully as possible. As a Catholic living in a fallen world, in an increasingly secular society, the Catholic Church needs to remain faithful to the teachings of Jesus Christ. If the Catholic Church abdicates its mission, then there is no hope for man. So it troubles me to see abuses and problems throughout the Catholic Church in America, but I can only pray for corrections to come about. The armor I wear is my Catholic faith. The shield I wield are the prayers I say to our Lord and Savior. The sword I carry in my sheath is the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I am but one warrior in God's spiritual army. I dedicate myself in guerilla tactics to unmask Lucifer and his followers. To smite the Mahonyites. To crush the Flynnians. To restore the Catholicism in wayward dioceses, schools, and churches across this nation. --Conde Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host by the Divine Power of God cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits, who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. --prayer of St. Michael the Archangel A psalm for David. The Lord ruleth me: and I shall want nothing. He hath set me in a place of pasture. He hath brought me up, on the water of refreshment: He hath converted my soul. He hath led me on the paths of justice, for his own name's sake. For though I should walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will fear no evils, for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they have comforted me. Thou hast prepared a table before me against them that afflict me. Thou hast anointed my head with oil; and my chalice which inebriateth me, how goodly is it! And thy mercy will follow me all the days of my life. And that I may dwell in the house of the Lord unto length of days. --Psalm 22 (23)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics