Tuesday, April 4, 2006

A Tribute To Pope John Paul II

A Catholic Life blog, by Moneybags, has done a series of postings on Pope John Paul II. I've looked into his blog and it is nothing short of excellent reading. This past weekend marked the anniversary of Pope John Paul II's death. My own personal testimony that I would like to add is that my Catholic faith has grown since his death in many areas. From practicing, to studying, to evangelizing my faith to others. I have been growing in my faith these past 12 years now. But in relation to the previous 12 months, my faith has gotten stronger for reasons that I cannot attribute to, but only to this watermark event. It's difficult for me to explain in so many words, but that's a start of an insight to who I am. For the incredible posting by Moneybags on A Catholic Life, click here.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I am shocked. Thank you for your extremely kind and humbling words about my posts. They really mean a lot to me.

Just yesterday a reader at my blog posted an upseting comment. He/she will no longer be visiting my blog just because I posted a Medjugore Message. I was in no way advocating Medjugore, but just sharing a message that is appropriate for our times.

So, thank you again.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Thanks right back at ya!

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics