Wednesday, August 22, 2007
For those of you involved in the Pro-Life movement (or the Pro-Choice faction for that matter) the following excerpt should help to put things in a better spiritual perspective. This excerpt was taken from Fr. Thomas Euteneuer upcoming book entitled, "Pro-Life and Exorcism". Emphasis mine, commentary mine.
The spiritual dimension of this grisly "business" is its systematizing of ritual blood sacrifice to the god of child murder, Moloch, who we know of from the severe condemnations of him in the Old Testament (Lev 18:21, 20:2-5, 1 Kings 11:5.33, 2 Kings 23:13 and Zephaniah 1:5). This demon of murder appears in many forms and cultures through history (Phoenician, Carthaginian, Canaanite, Celt, Indian, Aztec and others) but is always the same bloodthirsty beast that demands the killing of children as his form of worship. This demon is not content with a single act of murder here and there. His insatiable appetite for the death of innocents seeks public endorsement to justify his gruesome deeds, and he needs a systematic expression of it to increase his worship. The modern abortion industry offers ritual blood sacrifice to the ancient abortion demon. It is in every way a demonic religion. It has its sacred dogma ("choice"), its ruling hierarchy (Planned Parenthood), its theologians (feminist ideologues), its sacrificing priesthood (abortionists), its temples (abortion mills or abortuories), altars (surgical tables), ritual victims (primarily babies and secondarily women), acolytes and sacristans (clinic workers and death-scorts/deathscorts), congregations (all supporters of abortion) and its own unifying principle of sacramental "grace" (money). In short, the abortion industry is a perfect demonic system which offers a perverse form of worship to the devil. The sacrificial victim in this demonic religion is not a brute animal as was offered to the Old Testament God of Israel in a legitimate system of religious sacrifices. In abortion, the victim is an innocent human being who is made in the "image and likeness of God" and who can never defend herself. This combination of innocence, parental participation and ritualized obliteration of the visage of God in human form is the devil's way of blaspheming the Father with the misguided participation of God's own children. The systematic destruction of the human body which St. Paul calls "the temple of the Holy Spirit" is a blasphemous insult to God. If the abortion business is not truly demonic, nothing is. From this perspective, the need for a deeply spiritual approach to ending the abortion holocaust is fundamental. It does not absolve us from working in every way humanly possible to end abortion, but it puts all our human activity into the right perspective. In this month of the Precious Blood we must cover every abortionist, abortion mill and client of the abortion industry with Christ's Blood in order to conquer the blood sacrifice of the devil with the greatest force of good known to man. If His Blood is properly applied over time with great love, we will see conversions from even the most devoted advocates of abortion. The Blood of Christ is a strong shield for all who pray and work for life and reminds us that our pro-life work brings us to Calvary to stand in solidarity with the unborn child who is unjustly deprived of life.So here's a quick summary: 1. It has its sacred dogma ("choice") 2. Its ruling hierarchy (Planned Parenthood) 3. Its theologians (feminist ideologues) 4. Its sacrificing priesthood (abortionists) 5. Its temples (abortion mills or abortuories) 6. Altars (surgical tables) 7. Ritual victims (primarily babies and secondarily women) 8. Acolytes and sacristans (clinic workers and death-escorts/deathscorts) 9. Congregations (all supporters of abortion) 10. Its own unifying principle of sacramental "grace" (money). (Hat Tips: Annunciation Church, Spirit & Life, LifeSite, & Catholic Exchange)
Tags:abortion,demons,Fr. Thomas Euteneuer,Human Life International,moloch,NARAL,NOW,pro-choice,pro-life,pro-woman,Spirit and Life blog
0 comments:Post a Comment
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- Catholic News-Friday, August 31, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Thursday, August 30, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, August 29, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Tuesday, August 28, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, August 27, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Friday, August 24, 2007 A.D.
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?
- Catholic News-Thursday, August 23, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, August 22, 2007 A.D.
- Abortion and Religion
- Catholic News-Tuesday, August 21, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, August 20, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Sunday, August 19, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Saturday, August 18, 2007 A.D.
- St. Theresa Church in Kekaha, Hawaii
- Catholic News-Friday, August 17, 2007 A.D.
- Danes Sorry for Looting and Pillaging
- St. George Church in Waimanalo, Hawaii
- Catholic News-Thursday, August 16, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, August 15, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Tuesday, August 14, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, August 13, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Wednesday, August 8, 2007 A.D.
- Vote For 'First Things' Magazine
- Catholic News-Tuesday, August 7, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Monday, August 6, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Sunday, August 5, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Saturday, August 4, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Friday, August 3, 2007 A.D.
- Catholic News-Thursday, August 2, 2007 A.D.
- Media's Double Standard
- Catholic News-Wednesday, August 1, 2007 A.D.
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2006 (546)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation