Barack Obama is a liar,,,
Obama speech ,,,, Not sure if you caught Not only did Obama,,, Refuses to denounce him,, but even More,, He say in his own words,,,
Barack Obama was in church when Jeremiah Wright,, was spewing Anti-American, Racist ism ,,,, Those were his own words,,, barack was there
After going on keith Oberman ,Show obama said he would denounce that if he heard that language he would leave and not tolerate it , and denounce it
After he went on MSNBC,, he went on FOX CNN ABC< all the news station saying he was never there,,, in his church when he said these things,,
But Now today during his speech,,He states flat out Say's HE was there,,, Last week Barack Obama Lied,, went on all the news stations, and Lied,,
But your not reporting that,,,, You can rest assure,,, cnn ,,, Fox , ABC,,, Msnbc,, are getting more on this ,,, they will be reporting on this, and we will see
If you chose to report, Obama Lying on tv,,, If this was Hilary clinton lying and caught lying on all the new station,,, you can be sure,, you would talk about it every hour
people will be on your station debating this,,,, people analysing , if it is hilary clinton but it was not her it was Barack Obama, ,, it bad enought He lied, about being in church
With Jeremiah Write, when he said these anti american ,,,,,and still refuse to denounce him...all the news agency want to do is speak on how good his speech was,
Not that he lied,,, Last week on all the news agency ,, He was never there today in how own speech He say I was there,,,,should play all Obama videos from last week
stating he was not there,,, or heard any of the anti-american Jeremiah Write, said in his churc then play his speech today saying he was there and he did hear him in church and refuse to denounce Jeremiah Write,,,
I have something else interesting for ya. Here is a quote by James Cone that is cited on Rev. Wright's church website. It's pretty scary.
"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."
“And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.”
Tito, sorry dude, but Reagan was never the greatest president of this USA. This is a man who claimed to win the election by a mandate. Dude 29% of voters voting does not make a mandate. Check out the stats for yourself. I don't beleive Obama will win because it is showing us how much racism is still very much alive and present in the USA. It is evident at every level of society. To ignore it and pretend that we are ok, is evident of a country that is more interested in reality shows than real life. I could not believe the stuff you write about here on this supposedly catholic blog. Sorry dude the problem belongs to everyone. If we are going to point fingers lets start with it pointing to ourselves. Later dude.
Racism is a sin.
In the case of this blog, so is illiteracy.
What is eminently clear is the degree to which the Black church is still largely misunderstood and routinely caricatured in U.S. popular culture. And so, for nearly three weeks, we have talked around the issue but have not addressed it in a substantive manner. We now realize why the 11 o'clock hour on Sunday is the most segregated hour of the week.
It is a tradition we celebrate and for which we do not apologize. This bold witness is not new, and its ability to connect divine justice with social justice has shaped many of the best and pride producing developments in U.S. life. It is this tradition that helped to end slavery, defeat segregation, and ensure voting rights for all citizens. This prophetic tradition is centuries old and forcefully represented by leaders such as Martin Luther King, Jr., who sparked the imagination and safeguarded the moral commitments of the country.
Although King was often persecuted in his lifetime, few would challenge his patriotism today. Hence, brief sound bites from his "I Have A Dream" speech are played over and over again and are etched in the public's memory.
Yet, Dr. King, who loved the United States, also had harsh words for his beloved nation. In the light of the controversy surrounding Dr. Wright's sharp critique of U.S. foreign policy, we would remind the nation that it was Dr. King who called the United States of America "the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today." It was Dr. King who said "the judgment of God is on America." And, it was Dr. King who, because he was killed on Thursday, April 4, 1968, never got to preach a sermon on which he was working for that Sunday, entitled, "Why America May Go to Hell."
True patriots and true prophets are often called to speak harsh words to their nation -- not out of a place of hatred, as some suggest, but from an impassioned place of profound love and the highest of expectations.
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- Easter Friday Update 2008 A.D.
- Catholic News-Easter Tuesday 2008 A.D.
- Catholic News-Easter Monday 2008 A.D.
- Catholic News-Good Friday 2008 A.D.
- Paul Scofield as Sir Thomas More, Rest in Peace
- Catholic News-Maundy Thursday 2008 A.D.
- More Catholic News-Spy Wednesday 2008 A.D.
- Catholic News-Spy Wednesday 2008 A.D.
- More Catholic News-Holy Tuesday 2008 AD
- Barack Obama's Excuses Speech
- Catholic News-Holy Tuesday 2008 AD
- Barack Obama's Downfall
- Catholic News-Holy Monday 2008 AD
- Vatican Plans to Open Church in Saudi Arabia
- More Catholic News-Palm Sunday (2008 AD)
- Catholic News-Palm Sunday (3-16-2008 AD)
- Catholic News-Saturday, March 15, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Friday, March 14, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Thursday, March 13, 2008 AD
- Cardinal Mahony Honors Heretic Nun
- Catholic News-Wednesday, March 12, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Tuesday, March 11, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Monday, March 10, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Sunday, March 9, 2008 AD
- "A Shepherd's Care"
- Catholic News-Friday, March 7, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Thursday, March 6, 2008 AD
- Obama's Grandmother is a Christian Now?
- Catholic News-Wednesday, March 5, 2008 AD
- Catholic News-Tuesday, March 4, 2008 AD
- More Catholic News-Monday (3-3-2008 AD)
- U.S. Election Watch, Monday (3-3-2008 AD)
- Catholic News-Monday, March 3, 2008 AD
- ▼ March (33)
- ► 2007 (348)
- ► 2006 (546)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation