Thursday, November 24, 2005

Meme 'em and Tag 'em

I've been memed by Fidei Defensor of College Catholic. Here is my belated response to his 'tag'. 1. Write three things for which you're grateful to God in this past liturgical year. I. I am grateful to God for having bestowed upon me the graces needed to deal with the many challenges I've faced this year. II. I am grateful to God for the family and friends that I have. III. I am grateful to God for the power of prayer. 2. Write three ways in which you hope to improve you're relationship with God in this coming liturgical year. I. To learn more about my Faith, through prayer, study, and discernment. II. To help others struggling with their Faith. III. To do His work that I am called to execute. 3. Pass this on to three other bloggers. I hereby tag Quintero of L.A. Catholic, Non Sum Dignus of The Lair of the Catholic Caveman, and Aspiring Lawyer of Laudemus Nomen Ejus. Happy Meme'ing!

1 comments:

Thanks for the tag...

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics