Friday, November 4, 2005

Our City of Houston Government at Work

Maybe if I dress up as a City of Houston police officer I might be able to get me one of those neat Cop-Cars with the red and blue flashing light bulbs on the top of the roof! This guy dressed up in a spiffy business suit and talked his way out of prison. This guy is on death row. I'm really loving Houston right now. Quintero, is L.A. any better? For the news article reporting this 'break out' click here. For the details of this clever criminal, click here. For a picture of someone who could have learned a thing or two from this clever criminal, click here.

1 comments:

Quintero said...

A convict escaped from an L.A. prison disguised as Eddie Murphey. No kidding.

Check out this link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/showbiz/1441480.stm

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics