Thursday, November 17, 2005

Slippery Slope in Massachusetts

First premarital sex is ok, then cohabitation is fine. Next we get contraception and abortion. Now with the trickle down effect of homosexual marriage we are getting bestiality being less of an offense (an option to pay a fine instead of heading to jail) if a new bill gets passed in the Kennedy-Kerry Klan (KKK) state of Massachusetts. This same bill would also decriminalize adultery, fornication, and the advertisement of abortion. Next thing you know, new laws will be passed to allow you to marry your pet dog and your homosexual partner at the same time! That would be called same-sex bestial marriage! For more click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not very Christian to lie. If you actually read the article, you'll notice that bestiality is still illegal. Part of owning a blog means you have the responsibility to write the truth. But, as I'm starting to noyice, you "christians" aren't too concerned with the truth.

Unknown said...

Thank you Andy for pointing out my mistake.

It was very un-Christian like of you to slander me like you did.

Next time just say that I miswrote it.

God bless,

Tito

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Christian. I only pointed it out to you because you state that you are. Calling me unchristian is like calling me blonde. It's true and I'm happy with it.

Unknown said...

Andy,

Thank you for reading my blog.

Christians are not perfect people, though we do strive to be like Jesus, the only perfect man to ever walk the earth.

I understand the difficulty of being a Christian and I accept it wholeheartedly and with love. By your accusation, you are helping me to become a better Christian and I thank you for that.

I'll pray for your conversion.

God bless,

Tito

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics