Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Lenten Meme

Thanks for the tag A Catholic Mom in Hawaii. 1. What is your favorite Sorrowful Mystery? The carrying of the Cross. Reminds me to not complain to much of my own problems, to be thankful, and especially to be joyful in carrying my own cross. 2. What is your favorite Station of the Cross? He meets His mother. Makes me think of how much my own mother worries for me. 3. Do you fast during Lent? Only on Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, and all the other Fridays. 4. What is your Lenten Resolution(s)? To eliminate my remaining vices such as chocolate, coca-cola, and sarcasm. 5. Do you use Holy Water during Lent? No, not really. How do you use Holy Water for Lent anyways? (Just curious) 6. How many times do you go to Mass during Lent? Every day. I tag Bill, Alan, Christina, Dad29, and Karen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics