Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Blog... Moves

One of my favorite reading pleasures is + + relapsed catholic + + . I've posted many times about her and her blog and of course here is another gratuitous posting. Apparently due to an RSS feed issue with blogger.com, this matriarch of the Catholic blogosphere has moved on to a new web address. She will still be blogging as relapsed catholic but the web address is now http://www.relapsedcatholic.com/. So if you frequent her blog, click here to go to her new residence.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to read her but she is blocked by my office web server. Weridly enough it list it as a sex site.

handmaiden

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics