Monday, January 1, 2007

Catholic Blogosphere Roundup for Jan 1

I'm working on a couple of postings that is eating up my free time. So I don't have much time to blog about many other topics that I see making the rounds of the Catholic blogosphere. But I do read many of my favorite Catholic blogs so here's a round up of some of the more noteworthy postings that I have enjoyed today. Former Swedish Lutheran (Augustinian Monk of all things) Tells His Story - RORATE CÆLI -I enjoy reading conversion stories and this one was very insightful. -How the Catholic bishop in Sweden told him not to convert to Catholicism. -Excellent interview. -Studying at St. Mary's College in St. Mary's, Kansas. -Unfortunately, he is studying to be a SSPX priest; great interview nonetheless. -Excellent insight into false ecumenism Rudy Youngblood of Apocalypto is not really an Indian - Built On A Rock -Same guy who outed 'Iron Eyes Cody' of the crying Indian fame in the 1970s commercial, outs Rudy. -link to BOAR is acting up so go to the blog itself. Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God - A Catholic Mom in Hawaii -On January 1, the Church commemorates the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God- the greatest title of Mary.

There's more, but I need to get going. God bless you all.

1 comments:

Unfortunately he's studying to be a SSPX priest? What's so unfortunate about that? Don't you think it's possible that his great insight into false ecumenism might have something to do with where he has chosen to become a priest?

Steve Sanborn

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics