Saturday, January 6, 2007

CVSTOS FIDEI's 2007 New Year's Resolution

Last year I wanted to read the Holy Bible cover to cover. I failed, though I did read the Bible more than any other time in my life. I'd like to give you all my New Year's resolution but that is a private affair. So I'll give my blogs New Year's resolution. 1. This year I will attempt to post more on positive items than on negative items. 2. This year I will attempt to be more charitable in my postings. 3. This year I will offer more Houston based Catholic events than in the past. I think stopping at three (3) is a good number don't you all think? Besides I can't think of anything else. So here we go entering a brave new year as Christians practicing our Catholic faith and being a witness of our Catholic faith to the fallen world. God bless you all. Tito

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Really good resolutions which I may also do when it comes to my own postings. Thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

Esther,

You're welcome. I have a lot of resolutions that are personal and felt that it wouldn't have been right to post them. Then it struck me to make resolutions for my blog.

Anyways, God bless!

Tito

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics