AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - The Dutch government intends to expand its current euthanasia policy, setting guidelines for when doctors may end the lives of terminally ill newborns with the parents' consent, The Associated Press has learned.
WASHINGTON, D.C., September 28, 2005, (LifeSiteNews.com) - The old saying "tell a lie often enough and people will begin to believe it" has been reinforced by the events surrounding the hijacking of Fr. Mychal Judge's reputation after his heroics during the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Ambassador of Serbia and Montenegro: No progress made in restoration of holy places in Kosovo - Interfax
Cardinal Husar denounces Uniatism and urges to establish a one Orthodox-Catholic Church in Ukraine - Interfax
The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom - The Heritage Foundation
Massachusetts Superintendent Instructs Schools: Parents Do Not Have to be Informed About “Diversity” Classes - LifeSite.net
Vatican cardinal calls for defense of marriage against legalization of civil unions - Catholic News Agency
Homosexual Activists Prepare to Pressure Schwarzenegger to Renege on Veto of Gay “Marriage” Bill - LifeSite.net
Russian Orthodox Church: if Union is a bridge between East and West, it is mined and dangerous for walking - Interfax
Powerful Groups Aim to Promote Global Abortion through UN Millennium Development Goals - LifeSite.com
Putin describes Mount Athos as one of the sources of Russia as ‘the largest Orthodox power’ - Interfax
Chinese police detain two clergymen in underground Catholic Church, church group says - Boston Globe
“We’re Just Overwhelmed"
On Wednesday, I called several people in the Diocese of Baton Rouge to ask what the rest of us can do to help them help those refugees. Each person I spoke to wept in response to my question. The director of communications for the diocese, the chancellor for the diocese, the campus minister at LSU — they’re pretty tough folks, and they all wept at the enormity of the tragedies they are facing.
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- ► 2007 (348)
- ► 2006 (546)
- Dutch Set to Expand Euthanasia Guidelines - AP
- False Portrayal of 9/11 Hero Priest as "Gay" Blast...
- Senate Confirms Roberts As Chief Justice - New Yor...
- A Warning Against False World Religion Seen in Pop...
- U.S. State Department refuses to interfere in the ...
- Open Letter to Barbara Walters - Catholic League
- Ambassador of Serbia and Montenegro: No progress m...
- Cardinal says Sudan must guarantee rights or face ...
- Cardinal Husar denounces Uniatism and urges to est...
- ABC Radio, Catholics and Muslims - Catholic League
- The Sins of One’s Parents - Catholic Exchange
- Parents Sue so Son Can Read His Bible During Reces...
- 'Conscience clause' bill on way to state Senate - ...
- Mother Russia now sees more abortions than babies ...
- Why Religious Values Support American Values - The...
- Heaven Sent - National Review Online (movie review)
- A new wave of persecution against Chinese Catholic...
- The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and...
- 'Ex-gays' study central to debate - The Washington...
- ADF attorneys vow to appeal ruling against "Choose...
- Archbishop 'reported' to Brussels - The Times (Malta)
- Terri Schiavo's family writes tell-all book - Tall...
- Supreme Court Asked to Overturn Decisions Against ...
- Portugal agrees to abortion vote - BBC World News
- God Without Consequences? We Can't Have It Both Ways
- Learning History, Before Repeating It
- Catholic Website for Today (9.26.05AD) - myCatholi...
- Eugenio Zolli’s Path to Rome - Ignatius Insight
- Church is apostolic, not bigoted - The Heights
- The Catholic Church and Gay Priests - VirtueOnline
- Discarded Placentas and Stem Cells - PittChronicle
- Protect Religious Freedom in Mexico - Catholic Wor...
- Canadian Official Refuses to Swear on Bible - Life...
- Massachusetts Superintendent Instructs Schools: Pa...
- More Attacks on Lebanese Christians
- Time to Get Over Apologizing and Getting History S...
- Hurricane Rita: The Day After
- All in the family - townhall.com
- Bishops endorse signature campaign against same-se...
- Ex-Lesbian Wants Homosexual Magazines Out of Local...
- A conservative vision of social justice. - The Wal...
- Rome Christianity and the Civilization of the West...
- Not As Many Homosexuals as Left Claims - Family.org
- Cardinal Pell on the Dictatorship of Relativism - ...
- Time to Address the Genocide of Armenians by Musli...
- Hurricane Rita
- Pro-choice side needs to cool it - Arizona Daily Star
- Ministers ask faithful to help ban gay marriage - ...
- Italian Bishops and Vatican Condemn Civil Unions L...
- Atheist Challenge to Presidential Inauguration Pra...
- Thirty Advertisers Pull Ads from New Playboy TV Sh...
- New book promotes - WorldNetDaily
- Vatican Says No Homosexuals in Priesthood – Approv...
- More students are drawn to conservative colleges -...
- Middle-class French mothers will be paid to start ...
- Many Women at Elite Colleges Set Career Path to Mo...
- Coffee cups with gay author's quote pulled from Ba...
- The Early Signs of Europes Demise
- Liberal Doses of Acid Does Wonders to Maturity
- Lebanese Christians demand release of 1,500 nation...
- The Face of Evil - The Washington Times
- Liberals Depend on Judicial Activism - Citizen Link
- Silence from Pulpit on Spiritual, Moral Issues Dis...
- High court reserves ruling on biblical scriptures ...
- COLF Calls for End to Embryonic Stem Cell Research...
- 'Human rights industry' picks targets carefully - ...
- Vatican cardinal calls for defense of marriage aga...
- Take Heed - Crisis
- US religious right plans a home-school revolution ...
- the feminist connection at the US bishops' confere...
- USCCB Official Pays Public Homage to Notorious - U...
- Kicking God further out the door - townhall.com
- 2.3% see selves - WorldNetDaily
- Explosion hits Lebanese capital - BBC World News
- Cardinal Mahoney Honors Pro-Abortion “Catholic” Cl...
- Many Churches Heed Bush's Call for Prayer - SFGate...
- Roberts dazzles, baffles senators - San Francisco ...
- World Summit Document a Disappointment for Abortio...
- Sharon meets with King Abdullah - Jerusalem Post
- Infanticide, Forced Abortions and Sterilizations i...
- Oh, God, Sen. Feinstein's at it again - townhall.com
- Vatican Opposed Religious Groups’ Document to UN S...
- Democrats on receiving end in flap over Roberts - ...
- Clinton One-World Government Conference to Address...
- Turkey dominates German election - The Guardian (UK)
- Homosexual Activists Prepare to Pressure Schwarzen...
- Atheist Gets Victory in 'Under God' Case - Yahoo N...
- US Congress Passes Homosexual “Hate Crimes” Amendm...
- Activist Michigan Judge Strikes Down Partial-Birth...
- Jewish Chapel Built With Federal Funds: No Outcry ...
- Turkey asks Pope to visit in 2006 - BBC World News
- Muslim Converts to Christianity Hide in Egypt
- Russian Orthodox Church: if Union is a bridge betw...
- Roberts criticizes foreign law used as precedent -...
- World Youth Day: Conquering the Secular Media
- Porn Common Among Child Molesters - AgapePress.org
- Woman Sues “Birth Control” Patch Manufacturer for ...
- Ethiopia, Vatican Sign Accord Establishing Catholi...
- President Meets High-Ranking Vatican Representativ...
- Babies show signs of crying in the womb - Yahoo Ne...
- ▼ September (129)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation