Thursday, July 20, 2006

Spiritual Weapons of Warfare

Sometimes, when I was barely a nominal Catholic, I often asked what is it that the Catholic Church could do for me. Well, it's not what the Church can do for me, but what we must do for our Lord and Savior. Though there are tools at our disposal to use to fight boredom, idleness, and slothfulness which easily slides into greater evils. Hence today's Saintly Quote of the Day by Saint Josemaría Escrivá:
"Absence, isolation: trials for your perseverance. Holy Mass, prayer, sacraments, sacrifices, Communion of Saints: weapons to conquer in the trial." --The Way
To read more from Saint Josemaría Escrivás The Way click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics