Saturday, September 30, 2006

What's Going On

Well I'm home for the weekend and I have a lot of errands to run and friends to catch up with so my blogging has been down. I'll be back full time this Monday, October 2nd though. With this new job taking me across the continent my interior life has gotten off track a bit. But I'm back on it and adjusting well. It sure is a challenge when your daily routine changes. The temptation to miss a prayer or skip a rosary recital is definitely there, but with perseverance and determination I'll be back on top of my prayer life. Currently I'll be heading out Sunday evening to the Midwestern US for work after a month in Canada. I'm not really sure how much information I should divulge but I'll play it by ear. I'm about to purchase a new digital camera and a friend of mine said that I'll only need a 3 or 4 megapixal camera if all I ever plan to do is create pictures no bigger than 8 1/2 X 11. I see a great deal on a Pentax at Wal-Mart for $129 with 6 megapixels but I also saw another great deal at Target for a Kodak at $70 but for 5 megapixels (or was it 4?). Anyways, I really need to take more pictures since it seems I only take pictures during Christmas. Plus I want to document all the Catholic activities I participate in to show other Catholic young adults there is a way to 'live in the world' as opposed to 'be of the world'. Anyways, hope this weekend treats you all well. GO EAGLES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics