Friday, January 12, 2007

Changes to CVSTOS FIDEI

I just wanted to inform my avid readers that there are some small changes that have occurred or will occur on this blog. One is that I have gotten rid of the "My Postings" section of the blog. It just highlighted the most recent postings and I just got bored and saw no usefulness in it (Tony at Catholic Pillow Fight will like this change). Gerald over at Cafeteria is Closed seems to like it but it doesn't work for me. Another change, or not really change, but non-occurrence is that my two guest bloggers haven't blogged anything at all. Matt has decided to open another new blog of his own and Handmaiden is to timid to post at all. But that's ok, when they get their nerve up it will be worth reading. In the meantime I will have a little surprise sometime in February that will show up in my blog that I think you all will enjoy. Also I decided to dump my "Millstone" awards for now. It's to depressing to have to blog about, besides, God is the final arbitrator of such matters. In much happier news I've completely changed over to Blogger Beta, which it seems to be just Blogger now since it looks like they are dumping the 'Beta' part. Finally I want to thank you all for even reading my blog. Suggestions, constructive feedback, accolades, and non-sequitors are much appreciated, plus just simply commenting would also be nice. God bless and Godspeed! Tito

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Those look like some very good changes. I am a user of Beta Version, too, and it is so much easier to use. The photo uploading abilities and labels are just two of the features that I really like

Anonymous said...

Plus the archives search engine is much more precise. The previous search engine missed many postings that I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

Plus the archives search engine is much more precise. The previous search engine missed many postings that I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

I am not timid i just can't remember my password to the site and sometime my internet is spotty at home. i will try to start posting.....

handmaiden

Anonymous said...

hey Tito.. I'm a Torontonian Catholic who's just moved to Houston to work for Catholic Charities. Gotta love the TN. Anyway, I saw your blog when I was looking up St. Ann de Beaupre church. ARe you still in the T dot? If so, and if you'd like, drop me a line. I know some great Catholic folk up there, including a Texan diplomat.
nmleblanc@gmail.com

God bless,

Nicole

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics