Friday, March 2, 2007

Into Great Silence

A film with no narration and soundtrack. Simply silence. The film is about the Carthusian monastery, Le Grande Chartreuse, located in the Swiss Alps. I've finally found this trailer in which my original posting, YouTube had yet to surface on the web. I'm trying to find more information when it will be showing in the United States. It packed theaters in Germany and was a sensation all over Europe. The film is nearly three (3) hours long and any chanting is done in either Latin or French.
For the website of Into Great Silence click here. For more information click here. For my original posting of this film click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics