Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogging Delay Update (9-27-2007 AD)

As I mentioned earlier in the month, I have been having issues with my laptop. It seems that I am only able to manage my laptop problems rather than fixing them. So every once in awhile I miss a day or two due to laptop issues. I don't intend to make this a habit, but I want to mention to my avid readers that this will happen from time to time. This is the exception not the norm. I will be purchasing a new laptop in the future, so the erratic blogging of Catholic News will dissipate soon enough. Again, I don't like to use the computers at work because I like to keep home and work separate. So bare with me and enjoy my postings. God bless. Tito P.S. To facilitate the purchase of a new laptop your prayer intentions for me to find gainful employment would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics