Friday, October 3, 2008

Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox Viewing

I just noticed all the tweaks I made on Internet Explorer 8 have caused some slight distortions when viewing on Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1. I've finally fixed the HTML spacing problems for IE8, but it is causing border issues on MF3. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, I'm all ears. In the meantime I apologize to my Firefox users (and Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc. users). I can say that when I implemented a 3rd column for my blog I started getting all these little issues of border and spacing problems. Again, if there is anyone that can provide any assistance shoot me an email or leave me a message in the CommBox. In Jesus, Mary, & Joseph, Tito

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics