Sunday, May 16, 2010

CVSTOS FIDEI Tests and Updates

Dear faithful readers of CVSTOS FIDEI,

Don't worry about any changes to my blog.  I am only tinkering around and testing for new upgrades in the future.

I will still be sending out news updates from time to time.

In case anyone was wondering, I do keep all the links on both the left and righthandside columns up to date.  I check them constantly and add any news that may be useful for me and my faithful readers.

There is more to come and one day I will be posting on a daily basis, but for now hang in there and enjoy reading the links that I discover!

In Jesus, Mary, & Joseph,

Tito

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Thank You for posting the newsworthy updates, Tito.

God Bless!

Doc Hannon said...

Your readers might be interested in the more recent issue of CHRISTVS REGNAT the journal of St. Conleth's Catholic Heritage Association in Ireland.

http://catholicheritage.blogspot.com/2010/06/christvs-regnat-june-2010.html

We'd be very grateful if you would post about our journal and link to and blogroll our blog.

God bless you!

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics