Friday, April 13, 2007

Why Am I Catholic?

With Easter already here I thought it appropriate to repost this video titled, "Why am I Catholic". It's a montage of images, quotes, and icon's of our beautiful Catholic faith. Touching on the aspects of our faith that Jesus Christ bestowed upon us to live as Christians. It is a simple video made by Katerina Marie yet it is simply brilliant viewing. I know you all will enjoy it. The video was made by fellow Houstonian Katerina Marie of Evangelical Catholicism. For Evangelical Catholicism's original posting click here. For the YouTube posting by Katerina Marie click here. For my original posting click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics