Friday, August 4, 2006

Labora

Work. With a small business to run and now working on a new contract my time on the internet, to say the least on my blog, has gotten to be a bare minimum. Hence the lag time between postings. I've been pondering as to whether I should stop blogging and concentrate more on work and my other Catholic activities. I am still pondering that thought, but in the meantime I will blog about once a week, probably around the weekend when I have a bit more time. So I'll be hanging around for much longer on the blogosphere so don't write me off. I wonder how you all do it, that is keep up your blogs while you have so many other activities to adhere to. Especially those with a family!

3 comments:

Dad29 said...

It helps a LOT if you can mis-place priorities without pains of conscience...

Anonymous said...

houston got our San Jose Earthquakes, but that can be overlooked. I enjoy reading Custos Fidei and I do hope you keep it up. God bless you!

Pax vobiscum,

El Tradicionalista Rabido en California

Tito I got an idea realted to you, me and blogging, email my blog email address, I lost yours, Ill get back to you then in a few weeks as to my idea.

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics