Thursday, October 5, 2006

BBC Admits Anti-Pope Bias

During the brouhaha over Pope Benedict XVI's Regensburg University speech I commented heavily on the BBC open forum concerning this speech. I was upset about the blurb advertising this open forum because this blurb posted an anti-Pope comment. The problem arises from the fact that there was overwhelming support for the Pope, which I was pleasantly surprised. So yes, I was a little perturbed when they only showed two comments, both negative, about our Pope Benedict XVI. BBC is still in my opinion the best online source (and web layout) of international news, despite their liberal bias. I'm still keeping their link up because they finally came out and admitted their connivance. For the story from The Catholic Herald of Britain click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics