Thursday, October 26, 2006

Praying for an End to Abortion in Houston

This past Saturday (October 21) we had four young adults turn up to pray the Rosary in front of the notorious abortion mill on 3601 Fannin Street. Here is a picture of other prayer warriors from Strake Jesuit and Pope John XXIII schools who were praying at the other end of this abortion mill. (these are not the four I mentioned, but four others that arrived later than my group of merry prayer warriors) For the previous weeks pics click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not this time GrannyGrump. But I'll report after this Saturday and give details again so we can keep track. We doubled the number of prayer warriors and with my postings I hope to attract more Houston area Christians to join us in peaceful prayer of the Rosary.

God bless,

Tito

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics