Tuesday, October 11, 2005

That Ugly Cathedral In L.A.

A fine posting by Quintero from his L.A. Catholic blog concerning the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in Los Angeles. I've seen the pictures when the Archdiocese of Los Angeles first opened this eye sore and I thought a Whataburger outlet looked a whole lot better than what I saw of Cardinal Mahony's moneypit of a Cathedral. It is a crying shame that the good laity of this Archdiocese of Los Angeles contributed money to this building of Catholic contempt vis-a-vis Cardinal Mahony.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SELL THIS UGLY MONSTROSITY AND BUILD A NEW ONE THAT EXPRESSES THE DIGNITY AND THE GRANDEUR OF OUR HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH--MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THOSE THAT ALLOWED THIS UGLY AS SIN BUILDING--(I CANNOT EVEN CALL IT A CHURCH--)TO BE BUILT. RICHARD FAWELL

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics