Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Catholic Campus Ministry Association Conference in Houston

The Catholic Campus Ministry Association held their Southwest Region here in Houston this past weekend. I was unable to attend due to prior engagements (friends wedding), but I do plan on attending next years conference. The Young Adult Ministry Director for the Galveston-Houston Archdiocese, Bill Cork, attended the conference and blogged about it on his blog, Tischreden. The opening speaker was Colleen Carroll Campbell, author of 'The New Faithful: Why Young Adults Are Embracing Christian Orthodoxy', which by the way is the book I am currently reading (it's good so far). Bill blogs about the conference in depth and touches on the cleavages and conflicts between the cafeteria Catholics and Catholics (ok, liberal and conservative, but I prefer my phrasing). For the rest of the article click here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just finished reading the book last night.

Great read.

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics