Sunday, January 1, 2006

Meme'ed... again!

I was tagged for the weird habits meme by Jean of Catholic Fire. I am not good at following up these meme’s, so don’t growl at me if I didn’t respond to yours, it’s just my way. Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their blogs. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours." 1. I like to eat my deviled ham sandwiches with pickles. 2. Any child under the age of seven I spend time with I call them by my youngest brothers’ name sometimes. Must be ‘psychological’ or something. 3. I am very poor at remembering people’s names, but I can recall the most minutiae of detail in my encounters with anyone. 4. This isn’t a habit, but I consider myself normal and everyone else that deviates from my own behavior as weird. Is that confidence or just eccentricity? 5. I grind my teeth at night. I am passing this on to Paul at Thoughts of a Regular Guy, you know that guy who refers to himself in the 3rd person, my favorite meme’er Moneybags at A Catholic Life, a fellow Houstonian Tom Kirkendall at Houston’s Clear Thinker, Conde on Steroids Gerald Augustinus at The Cafeteria is Closed, and NON SVM DIGNVS in his Lair as a Catholic Caveman… SEMPER FI!

3 comments:

DONE!!! You really should check my site more often.

GO IRISH!!!!!

Matthew said...

Thanks for the Meme, Conde. I actually was tagged a few days ago for this and it's on my homepage now.

I also just tagged you back :) for the New Year Meme. See my blog for that one

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics