Saturday, January 14, 2006
In another disturbing trend in Europe, the European Union may force clergy to marry sodomite couples. The EU's Network of Independent Experts on Human Rights states "...that 'right of access' should take precedence over rights of conscience for clergy or registrars." And liberals still claim they are open minded and freedom lovers. They want a police state to enforce their views on others. That's the freedom liberals and secularists want for us. Riiiight. The last few times liberals had absolute power we were on the brink of nuclear annihilation with the Soviet Union. The liberals utopia of the perfect society. For more on the article click here. In other police state, I mean, European Union edicts, the EU is forcing Spain to drop the tax exemption for the Catholic Church. For this article click here.
Houston Catholic Parishes
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Seraph 7
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Catholic Online Bibles
Catholic Media Links
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
Houston Catholic Blogs
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation
Catholic News Aggregators
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
Houston Secular Links
A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Latin Mass, The Comeback
- Cardinal: Europe On Its Deathbed
- Culture of Life Victory: Alito Confirmed
- Rugova Converted to Catholicism
- 2006 Catholic Blog Nominations Now Underway
- New Hampshire Targets Confessional
- Pope U.S. Visit in 2007!
- Conde Update for 1-30-06 A.D.
- Prelude to Clash
- Shake Up in Anti-Christ Poll
- Hamas, Islamic Resistance Movement
- Hitler's Muslim
- Hollywood Doesn't Get It
- Cartoon of the Day 1-29-06 A.D.
- Blogroll Round Up 1-27-06 A.D.
- Christian Love
- Houston 1836
- Catholic Priest Blesses Hooters
- Joke of the Day: Cowboy Up!
- Religion Flourishes Worldwide
- No Communion for Cohabiting Couples
- Catholicism and the Modern Age
- NBC Cancels "The Book of Daniel"
- Winning the Culture Wars... ...Not So Fast
- France Awakens?
- March For Life No Show
- Congratulations Canada!
- CVSTOS FIDEI Update
- New York City the Capital of the Culture of Death
- Thought Police in Europe
- Pope Soda Pop: Orangina
- American Idiot
- Thought of the Day: Pro-Choice Catholics
- Praised be Jesus Christ, our Crucified and Risen L...
- Europe May Force Priests To Marry Homosexuals
- Scott Adams on the Haj Stampede
- No, Not French Benefits, Nobody Benefits From Bein...
- Pope Assails Legal Status of Non-Marital Unions
- Pro-Life Ads Defaced In San Francisco
- Thought of the Day: Romanian Roman Catholics
- Lourdes reports its 53,655th Stampede-Free Day
- University of Wisconsin Bans Bible Study
- Pope Meets With Beslan Children
- Planned Parenthood Mocks Catholics
- Death of Europe
- Consumer Sex
- Catholic Campus Ministry Association Conference in...
- Catholics in Red China, Vatican over State?
- Pope Benedict XVI Denounces Culture of Death
- Comic Strip of the Day
- 846 A.D.: Muslims Sack Rome
- President Ahmadinejad: "Islam Will Rule World"
- New Christian Political Party
- Carthusian Monk Film a Huge Hit
- Blonde Joke
- Catholic On Catholic Bigotry
- Pope Restates Opposition to Abortion
- Oriana Fallaci, Cultural Warrioress
- Blog Spotlight: + + relapsed catholic + +
- Truth Versus Moral Relativism
- Can Europe Be Saved?
- Signs of Growth
- APA Hides Homosexual Psychiatric Tendencies Eviden...
- Meme'ed... again!
- GAVISVS NOVVS ANNVS
- ▼ January (65)