Sunday, January 29, 2006
Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini was born in Jerusalem from a prominent Muslim family. He became the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the de-facto leader if Arab Muslims after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. An infamous relative of the Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini is Yasir Arafat, his nephew. Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini wanted to eliminate every single Jew that were present in Arab land either by conversion, expulsion, or destruction. Before and during World War II he actively engaged and embraced Adolph Hitler and the Nazi's. Mufti Amin al-Husseini recruited and sent 20,000 Muslim volunteers to help the SS in killing Jews in Croatia and Hungary. Al-Huisseni actively proclaimed the elimination of Jews his entire lifetime. After World War II he was detained by the French but escaped to Cairo. He later left for Beirut where he died in 1974. Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini is the product of Islam. Being the leading Islamic cleric of his day and his open association with Adolph Hitler and the Nazi's will foretell the plight of the Palestinian Muslim for generations to come. Yasir Arafat referred to his infamous uncle as "our hero al-Husseini" as a symbol of Palestinian Arab resistance. For a review of Hitler's Mufti click here. For a brief overview of the meeting between Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini and Adolph Hitler click here. For notes on this meeting between Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini and Adolph Hitler click here. For the actual minutes of this meeting between Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini and Adolph Hitler click here. For many more pictures of Nazi and SS collaboration with Muslims click here. For FrontPageMagazine article on Hitler's Mufti and Anti-Semitism click here. For commentary on Hitler's Mufti click here. For more information on the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini sitting down with Adolph Hitler to discuss the Final Solution click here. For the Catholic Leagues take on Hitler's Mufti click here.
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- ► 2007 (348)
- Latin Mass, The Comeback
- Cardinal: Europe On Its Deathbed
- Culture of Life Victory: Alito Confirmed
- Rugova Converted to Catholicism
- 2006 Catholic Blog Nominations Now Underway
- New Hampshire Targets Confessional
- Pope U.S. Visit in 2007!
- Conde Update for 1-30-06 A.D.
- Prelude to Clash
- Shake Up in Anti-Christ Poll
- Hamas, Islamic Resistance Movement
- Hitler's Muslim
- Hollywood Doesn't Get It
- Cartoon of the Day 1-29-06 A.D.
- Blogroll Round Up 1-27-06 A.D.
- Christian Love
- Houston 1836
- Catholic Priest Blesses Hooters
- Joke of the Day: Cowboy Up!
- Religion Flourishes Worldwide
- No Communion for Cohabiting Couples
- Catholicism and the Modern Age
- NBC Cancels "The Book of Daniel"
- Winning the Culture Wars... ...Not So Fast
- France Awakens?
- March For Life No Show
- Congratulations Canada!
- CVSTOS FIDEI Update
- New York City the Capital of the Culture of Death
- Thought Police in Europe
- Pope Soda Pop: Orangina
- American Idiot
- Thought of the Day: Pro-Choice Catholics
- Praised be Jesus Christ, our Crucified and Risen L...
- Europe May Force Priests To Marry Homosexuals
- Scott Adams on the Haj Stampede
- No, Not French Benefits, Nobody Benefits From Bein...
- Pope Assails Legal Status of Non-Marital Unions
- Pro-Life Ads Defaced In San Francisco
- Thought of the Day: Romanian Roman Catholics
- Lourdes reports its 53,655th Stampede-Free Day
- University of Wisconsin Bans Bible Study
- Pope Meets With Beslan Children
- Planned Parenthood Mocks Catholics
- Death of Europe
- Consumer Sex
- Catholic Campus Ministry Association Conference in...
- Catholics in Red China, Vatican over State?
- Pope Benedict XVI Denounces Culture of Death
- Comic Strip of the Day
- 846 A.D.: Muslims Sack Rome
- President Ahmadinejad: "Islam Will Rule World"
- New Christian Political Party
- Carthusian Monk Film a Huge Hit
- Blonde Joke
- Catholic On Catholic Bigotry
- Pope Restates Opposition to Abortion
- Oriana Fallaci, Cultural Warrioress
- Blog Spotlight: + + relapsed catholic + +
- Truth Versus Moral Relativism
- Can Europe Be Saved?
- Signs of Growth
- APA Hides Homosexual Psychiatric Tendencies Eviden...
- Meme'ed... again!
- GAVISVS NOVVS ANNVS
- ▼ January (65)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation