Sunday, January 29, 2006
Mahmoud al-Zahar and Sheik Nasrallah crash the Anti-Christ Top-10 poll in spectacular fashion. Due to these current events, President Ahmadinejad stays at number two but is leapfrogged by Mahmoud al-Zahar. With the Middle East seizing the international limelight due to Iran's Hitler-like President and Hamas Nazi party, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia gains for prestige due to his countries control of Islamic holy sites. In the wake of the French Intifadah, President Chirac drops a few spots while Senator Clinton makes a move towards the international stage as the 2008 U.S. presidential election starts creeping onto the radar screen. I previously hadn't put Osama Bin Laden in the poll rankings because of his limited resources and power, but like President Ahmadinejad, has the power to mobilize millions of Muslims towards Jihad with a single sentence. 1. Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar. A well funded terrorist organization via Iran, they openly want and is stated in the Hamas charter the complete destruction of Israel. After winning the elections, Mahmoud al-Zahar is in the center of the Middle East peace process which makes for a pretty complicated peaceful scenario to arise. Be extremely wary of his overtures for peace, false hope comes from false promises. 2. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, figure head, but can sway public opinion with his outrageous statements of wanting to 'wipe Israel off the map'. 3. Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei of Iran, Supreme Leader of Iran (succeeded Ayatollah Komeini). Wants to destroy Israel with any means necessary. 4. King Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia. He and his family dynasty has been directly funding the building of mosques and the training of militant Islamic clerics which helped to produce the perpetrators of 9/11. 5. Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah. The number one funded Islamic terrorist group by Iran. Nasrallah, a Shi'ite Muslim, takes credit for pushing the Israeli's out of southern Lebanon and is currently subjugating Christians and Sunni Muslims wherever they are in control. This is a violent Islamic terrorist organization that will do anything, including planting a nuclear bomb in Tel Aviv, to reach its objectives of creating a Caliphate in the Middle East. 6. Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il of North Korea, has missile technology that can deliver nuclear bombs to the west coast of the United States. Currently developing nuclear weapons in open defiance of the U.N. 7. General-Secretary Kofi Anan of the U.N., elected by the majority of countries that don't hold democratic elections themselves. For a bureaucrat with strict Internationalist and liberal leanings, having the power in the magnitude of the U.N. is not needed for a closet anti-Semite like Mr. Anan. 8. Osama Bin Laden Almost incapacitated, but still able to operate - though weakly 9. Shamil Basayev, de facto Chechen rebel leader. Wants to create a Caliphate in Central Asia. Has the people and the determination to willingly use a nuclear bomb if it is given to him. Is he really dead? 10. President Hu Jintao of Communist China. Is building a near-super power that may rival the U.S. in 20 years time. President Hu Jintao represents a repressive regime that is willing to kill its own citizens to stay in power. A regime that doesn't allow for freedom of religion. A regime that is militarily hostile to its immediate neighbors with a proven history of conquest and subjugation. Followed by the destruction of local culture and language. Dishonorable mention: President Jacque Chirac of France, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Will do everything, even at the cost of losing his soul, to undermine every single U.S. foreign policy effort of domestic security. Apparently he is also willing to do nothing when it comes to Muslim insurgents rampaging all across France for the 13th consecutive night. He seems to be heading into lame duck status with his falling approval ratings in the wake of French Muslim Intifadah. Senator Hillary Clinton of New York. Senator Clinton wants to be P.O.T.U.S. She wants to perpetuate the Clinton ideals of socialism, universal healthcare, contempt for Christianity in order to bring back the good old days of Caligula, I mean her husband Bill. President Bill Clinton of the U.S., is eyeing the General-Secretary position of the U.N. Would then work diligently to undermine the effectiveness of the U.S. in resolving internal matters. President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela. With his anti-American rhetoric going into high gear, he can prove unpredictable for a man sitting on the largest oil reserves in the America's. Just imagine a Latino Jimmy Carter with an ego. Yeah, it's that scary. President Jimmy Carter. Argueable the worst 20th century U.S. president ever, could be the sentimental choice for the Secretary-General seat of the U.N. Now that would be scary! For the previous poll click here.
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- ► 2007 (348)
- Latin Mass, The Comeback
- Cardinal: Europe On Its Deathbed
- Culture of Life Victory: Alito Confirmed
- Rugova Converted to Catholicism
- 2006 Catholic Blog Nominations Now Underway
- New Hampshire Targets Confessional
- Pope U.S. Visit in 2007!
- Conde Update for 1-30-06 A.D.
- Prelude to Clash
- Shake Up in Anti-Christ Poll
- Hamas, Islamic Resistance Movement
- Hitler's Muslim
- Hollywood Doesn't Get It
- Cartoon of the Day 1-29-06 A.D.
- Blogroll Round Up 1-27-06 A.D.
- Christian Love
- Houston 1836
- Catholic Priest Blesses Hooters
- Joke of the Day: Cowboy Up!
- Religion Flourishes Worldwide
- No Communion for Cohabiting Couples
- Catholicism and the Modern Age
- NBC Cancels "The Book of Daniel"
- Winning the Culture Wars... ...Not So Fast
- France Awakens?
- March For Life No Show
- Congratulations Canada!
- CVSTOS FIDEI Update
- New York City the Capital of the Culture of Death
- Thought Police in Europe
- Pope Soda Pop: Orangina
- American Idiot
- Thought of the Day: Pro-Choice Catholics
- Praised be Jesus Christ, our Crucified and Risen L...
- Europe May Force Priests To Marry Homosexuals
- Scott Adams on the Haj Stampede
- No, Not French Benefits, Nobody Benefits From Bein...
- Pope Assails Legal Status of Non-Marital Unions
- Pro-Life Ads Defaced In San Francisco
- Thought of the Day: Romanian Roman Catholics
- Lourdes reports its 53,655th Stampede-Free Day
- University of Wisconsin Bans Bible Study
- Pope Meets With Beslan Children
- Planned Parenthood Mocks Catholics
- Death of Europe
- Consumer Sex
- Catholic Campus Ministry Association Conference in...
- Catholics in Red China, Vatican over State?
- Pope Benedict XVI Denounces Culture of Death
- Comic Strip of the Day
- 846 A.D.: Muslims Sack Rome
- President Ahmadinejad: "Islam Will Rule World"
- New Christian Political Party
- Carthusian Monk Film a Huge Hit
- Blonde Joke
- Catholic On Catholic Bigotry
- Pope Restates Opposition to Abortion
- Oriana Fallaci, Cultural Warrioress
- Blog Spotlight: + + relapsed catholic + +
- Truth Versus Moral Relativism
- Can Europe Be Saved?
- Signs of Growth
- APA Hides Homosexual Psychiatric Tendencies Eviden...
- Meme'ed... again!
- GAVISVS NOVVS ANNVS
- ▼ January (65)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation