Saturday, June 3, 2006

Allah's Warriors Caught!

I wonder why the major media outlets are not calling these guys an 'Islamic terror cell'. Could it be that they haven't been identified? Here are the names of those arrested earlier today in Toronto: 1. Fahim Ahmad, 21, of Robinstone Drive, Toronto, Ontario; 2. Zakaria Amara, 20, of Periwinkle Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario; 3. Asad Ansari, 21, of Rosehurst Drive, Mississauga, Ontario; 4. Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, of Lowville Heights, Mississauga, Ontario; 5. Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, of Montevideo Road, Mississauga, Ontario; 6. Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ontario; 7. Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston, Ontario; 8. Jahmaal James, 23, of Trudelle Street, Toronto, Ontario; 9. Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, of Stonehill Court, Toronto, Ontario; 10. Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, of Treverton Drive, Toronto, Ontario; 11. Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, of Robin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario; 12. Saad Khalid, 19, of Eclipse Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario. Here's a little "poem" one of 'em wrote: I'll always be a contenderYes, I know my bones are very tender And by Allah you won't see me surrender Look at my eyes? You'll see no butterflies My home is filled with cries... due to all the lost lives But I swear by Allah I'll never compromise I'll still throw the stones even with my broken bones Why can't I hear from you, don't you have any phones? Ya I forgot, your not on the chase, try it out and put your self in my place Soon I'll return to my lord , the one that deserves every grace Oh you don't have to worry cause of me you'll find no trace It really is to late, why did you wait? You could have sent me at least one dinner plate I guess it is my fate And La Ilaha Illa Allah is my mate. (Major H/T to + + relapsed catholic + +)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics