Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Arizona 8, Northwestern 0

I am an alumni of the University of Arizona. A well respected academic institution second only to Stanford and UC-Berkeley out west. We're also know for astronomy and our men's basketball program. Well, we are also known for our softball program. We have won six (6) NCAA national titles in the Women's College World Series, two of which I was involved with as marketing director for the Athletic Department. Nonetheless, this posting has nothing to do with my faith, but everything to do with my second love, sports! I am a big sports fan and participate in the PACCO softball leagues here in Houston and I run in my off time (currently I am incapacitated because of a lingering knee injury). Anyways, tonight is game two between my Arizona Wildcats and Northwestern University. We lead NU 1-0 and need only one more win. So tonight on ESPN2(?) I will be watching my SoftballCats (hopefully) crush the LadyCats of Northwestern! BEAR DOWN! For more information about the WCWS click here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics