Thursday, February 2, 2006

San Francisco Court Strikes Down Partial Abortion Ban

Evil inspired the justices of the 9th Circuit Court in San Francisco by barring enforcement of the Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act. Calling it unconstitutional, affirming a lower court's "permanent injunction" against it. Soon this day shall pass. (10) Like grapes in the desert, I found Israel; Like the first fruits of the fig tree in its prime, I considered your fathers. When they came to Baal-peor and consecrated themselves to the Shame, they became as abhorrent as the thing they loved. (11) The glory of Ephraim flies away like a bird: no birth, no carrying in the womb, no conception. Were they to bear children, I would slay the darlings of their womb. (12) Even though they bring up their children, I will make them childless, till not one is left. Woe to them when I turn away from them! (13) Ephraim, as I saw, was like Tyre, planted in a beauteous spot; But Ephraim shall bring out his children to the slayer. (14) Give them, O LORD! give them what? Give them an unfruitful womb, and dry easts! (15) All their wickedness is in Gilgal; yes, there they incurred my hatred. Because of their wicked deeds I will drive them out of my house. I will love them no longer; all their princes are rebels. (16) Ephraim is stricken, their root is dried up; they shall bear no fruit. (17) My God will disown them because they have not listened to him; they shall be wanderers among the nations. --Hosea 9:10-17 Our Lord's mercy is the only thing preventing the 9th Circuit Court from falling into the deep abyss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good news is that this travesty will soon make it to the SCOTUS (where Justice Alito now sits).

Anonymous said...

Tony,

Amen.

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics