To view what is roiling Muslims click here.
To view the Saudi request click here.
When the Muslims burn and tear Dannish Flags, as secular as that nation is, that flag still bears a Christian symbol and they are destryoing it.
Also, let's not forget what they did to the TRUE CROSS after they captured it during the Crusades.
I'm still waiting for an apology.
Funny how the Muslims see Secular Europe and Christian Europe as one and the same. In reality though, only Christian Europe can resist the comming storm. Europeans have had more than enough wake-up calls, I hope this one works.
My dear friend, if you believe that Christians are only to help where chruches are planted securely onto mother earth, you truely don't know anything about your religion.
The Christian world should have uttermost sympathy with Muslims' outcries over the caricatures of the prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) and, especially, with the drawings of God depicted in the "France Soir". As a good Christian you should know that "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath"... I believe it is save to assume that we are to include God and his prophets here. The Muslim world is raving, not because "the West" has insulted "Islam" in a matter which pertains exclusively to Muslims, but because the Muslim world does take this commandment seriously. A Muslim (which means: Someone who bows down in front of God) will (or at least should) equally condemn depictings of the prophet Jesus (peace be upon him), prophet Moses (peace be upon him), or prophet Abraham (peace be upon him),... This is because Islam (which means: Way of Peace) teaches what the Bible taught and what the Thora taught before that. Hence, I do not understand why it would be so ridiculous if the Christian world were to condemn depictings of the Lord and his prophets alongside the Muslim world, particularly in this case. Maybe you can clarify your position and explain it to me in greater detail.
I'd like to add that it is certainly to be considered wrong how some organizations in the Arab world are responding to the whole issue. Replying with threats and kidnappings is definetly wrong and should as well be condemned by any God-fearing person. However, it is hot temper which drives these people to commit (themselves to) such actions and NOT the teachings of Islam. If you hold a different position on this, I'd be most glad to explain to you my point of view.
Christian Europe and secular Europe are two distinct worlds.
The sad thing is that Christians are so weak, I don't know if they can re-Christianize Europe. And with the onslaught of Islam, only Christianity can stop this from spreading.
The secularists are too stupid to even identify that their problems result from Islam. Not from economics.
We Christians (the few that are left) do protest. But we protest as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ taught us. With love and respect.
We don't threaten people when we disagree with others.
When God sent down his only Son, he did it because he loved us and wanted to remind us of his commandments.
Remember the Nicean Creed:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty. Maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day he rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, And his kingdom will have no end We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son With the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy Catholic and apostolic Church We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
It is perfectly within your rights to complain about cartoons as an insult, Westerners do this all the time. The real point to the West, which you completely ignore, is why must the "complaint" always take the form of violence, destruction, death, and murder bounties?
How is this a "fair and measured response"? And explain to me why the Muslim euphemism "punishment" always means death. Also, Islam means "submission to God" not "way of peace".
It seems you are practising the prescribed "lying to infidels" technique.
Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed
Personal News Links
Houston Catholic Schools
Houston Catholic Links
- Mass Times for Galveston-Houston
- Knights of Columbus of Texas
- Archdiocese Office of Vocations
- Veritas Catholic Books & Gifts
- Life Advocates
- Pope John Paul II FORUM
- Opus Dei - Chaucer Center
- Fullnes of Truth
- Paradisus Dei
- Galveston-Houston Archdiocese
- Houston Coalition for Life
- Catholic Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Fidelis Graphics
Houston Catholic Blogs
Houston Secular Links
Catholic News Aggregators
Catholic Online Bibles
Anglican Ordinariate Blogs
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (100)
- ► 2008 (258)
- ► 2007 (348)
- New Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Hou...
- Life Begins at Moment of Conception
- Pic of the Day
- ESPN = The Explicit and Sexually Perverted Network
- Catechism Quote of the Day
- G.K. Chesterton Quote of the Day
- How Catholicism Led to Freedom, Capitalism, and We...
- Vatican Asks Muslims To Practice What You Preach
- Yahoo.com PC Police
- Catholicism and China
- ACLU Targets Ave Marie Town
- Pope Encourages Study of Latin
- EU Recognizes Missionary Slaying in Turkey
- Pro-Choice Fear of Engagement
- Mitt Romney Forces Catholic Church to Permit Homos...
- Amazon.com Top-10 Catholic Booksellers
- France: No to Homosexual Marriage
- Swedens Big Lie
- Houston Young Adult Ministry
- Joke of the Day
- Pope Quote of the Day
- Europes Next Move on Islam
- My Hope For a Cardinal: Fr. McCloskey
- Is the W.C.C. Still Relevant?
- Hollywood Vile in David E. Kelley
- Nicolas Sarkozy... Savior of France?
- Modern Day Christian Persecution
- Support Denmark Pic
- European Union Has No Values
- Cartoon of the Day
- Europes Demographic Implosion
- Protestants Decline Due to Abortion
- Pro-Choice Restraint?
- Liturgical Abuse Crackdown
- Pic of the Day
- Mock the Casbah
- Multiculturist Claptrap
- Turkish Muslims Strike Again
- Turkey: Anti-Christian Bigotry
- Media Hypocrites
- Cartoon of the Day
- Cartoon of the Day
- Pic of the Day
- Quote of the Day
- Priest Murdered in Turkey by Religion of Peace
- Betty Friedan’s Legacy
- CVSTOS FIDEI Update
- 'Religon of Peace' Kills Christians
- Justice Ginsburg's Anti-Catholic Bigotry
- Get Your 2006 Muslim Riot T-shirts Here!
- Tridentine Mass Update
- Religion of Peace Diagram
- Christian Methods vs. Muslim Methods
- Why Islam Has A Problem
- Quote Comparisons 2-3-06 A.D.
- Quote Of The Day 2-2-06 A.D.
- Pic Of The Day 2-2-06 A.D.
- What's Wrong With Islam?
- Christian Faith Strengthened By Blood of Martyrs
- San Francisco Court Strikes Down Partial Abortion Ban
- Conde and Bible Update 2-1-06 A.D.
- ▼ February (62)
Books I Recommend
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas À Kempis
- Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam by Pope Benedict XVI & Marcello Pera; Forward by George Weigel, Translated by Michael F. Moore
- Triumph - The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church, a 2000 Year History by H.W. Crocker, III
- Witness To Hope, The Biography of Pope John Paul II by George Weigel
- Uncommon Faith by John F. Coverdale
- Holy Bible
- A History of Christendom Vols. 1, 2, & 4 by Warren H. Carroll
- Understanding Medjugorje: Heavenly Visions or Religious Illusion? by Donal Anthony Foley
- The Courage to be Catholic by George Weigel
- God's Choice by George Weigel
- Clash of Civilizations by Samuel P. Huntington
- Fr. Tim Finigan
- Richard Collins
- Pro Ecclesia by Jay Anderson
- Father Philip Neri Powell, OP
- Jennifer Fulwiler
- Thomas Peters
- Acts of the Apostasy
- DarwinCatholic - ΙΧΘΥƩ
- Thoughts of a Regular Guy
- A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
- The Curt Jester by Jeff Miller
- The New Liturgical Movement
- Catholic World Report
- Monsignor Charles Pope
- Creative Minority Report
- Mark Shea
- Catholic Blog Directory
- Stand Up and Speak Out
- L.A. Catholic
- Quotes for You
- WI Catholic Musings
- Man with Black Hat
- A Catholic Life
- Adriennes Catholic Corner
- Reflections of a Paralytic
- The Crescat
- Jean Heimann's Catholic Fire
- Dale Price
Catholic Media Links
- Catechism of the Cthlc Church
- Catholics Come Home
- The Holy See - The Vatican
- Courage, SSA apostolate
- St. Paul Cntr: Biblical Theology
- Compendium of the C.C.C.
- Catholic Store Finder
- Institute of Christ the King
- Latin Mass Tutorial
- Musica Sacra
- Clear Creek Monastery
- Nat'l Black Catholic Congress
- Catholic Answers
- Canon Law with Dr. Ed Peters
- Catholic Desktops
- Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club
- Opus Dei
- The Saint Joseph Foundation