Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yahoo.com PC Police

Yahoo! has banned the use of the word Allah in registering yahoo ID's, but has since recently changed their policy. Hmmm, I wonder why? Was it because God, Jesus, Buddha, and Ram were not banned from being used? Yahoo headquarters is located in San Francisco. Just making a point here. I like my Yahoo, but after hearing Google acquiesce to the Communist Chinese government and now Yahoo playing the PC (politically correct) police, I just have to wonder what will happen when the Da Vinci Code movie comes out starring heretic Tom Hanks and agnostic Opie. (H/T: NewsBusters) For more on the article click here. For the NewBusters website click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get my CVSTOS FIDEI blog posts feed

Blog Archive

A highly modified template. Powered by Blogger.

Google Analytics